|Warranty period||1 Year|
|Warranty type||Local (Singapore) manufacturer warranty|
We provide Supply + Installation services only. For Enquiries or Bookings, Please call or Whatsapp to +65 6653 8063
Installation Fee (Please call or Whatsapp to +65 6653 8063 for accurate quotation):
No false ceiling, below false ceiling – $180
Above false ceiling – $220
Cut and Repair False ceiling (Customised Quotation Required, depending on Job Scope Size & Complexity)
– Additional $50-150
– Additional $150 and above for Complex large Tank Sizes
1 Year Local (Singapore) manufacturer warranty
- Approximate time taken to heat up to 60’C @Inlet water temperature 25’C. (All connections in 1/2″ BSP Thread.)
- Pressure relief valve (PRV) provides protection against excessive water pressure (Pre-set at 0.8Mpa), The PRV allows tank to be manually drained off to facilitate servicing.
- Adjustable thermostat with over temperature protection is a safety device that automatically and safely cuts off the power in the event the preset temperature is exceeded, thus prevents scalding by hot water. Thermostat conserves electricity by cutting-off power supply to the heater once it has reached the preset temperature.
- Immersion heating element promotes longer, more efficient performance. Efficient heat transferring design reduces sediments built-up in tank.
- Anode rood protects the inner tank frorn corrosion by equalizing aggressive waler reaction and thus extending the lifespan.
- CFC free polyurethane insulation between inner tank and epoxy coated steel jacket provides maximum heat retention and minimize operating after year of service.
- Installation space saving horizontal layout using universal bracket for both wall or ceiling mounting. All brackets and mounting accessories are included.
- Servicing service panel on the side of the heater facilitates easy access for maintenance and servicing.
- On/off Indicator light shows the cut in/cut out of the heating element.
- Compliance to Singapore Standard: SS146: Part 2 8: 2007