6gal Vertical (23L)
Dimension: D400 x H392mm
Empty Tank: 17kg
Full Tank: 40kg
- We provide Supply + Installation services only. For Enquiries or Bookings, Please call or Whatsapp to +65 6653 8063
We provide Supply + Installation services only. For Enquiries or Bookings, Please call or Whatsapp to +65 6653 8063
Installation Fee (Please call or Whatsapp to +65 6653 8063 for accurate quotation):
No false ceiling, below false ceiling – $180
Above false ceiling- $220
Cut and Repair False ceiling (Customised Quotation Required, depending on Job Scope Size & Complexity)
– Additional $50-150
– Additional $150 and above for Complex large Tank Sizes
- Exclusive Rheemglas enamel tank protection against corrosion by coating the inner tank with an exclusive Rheemglas and fused with solid steel at 870ºC. The result is a smooth, tough glass-like lining that effectively resists the corrosive attack of hot water chemicals and ensures a longer life span on Rheem heaters. Tank is designed and tested to withstand 2000kpa hydrostatic test pressure for pressure of 1000kpa.
- UL approved combined temperature and pressure relief (TPR) safety valve provides protection against excessive water pressure (Pre-set at 0.98Mpa). The TRP allows tank to be manually drained off to facilitate servicing.
- Adjustable thermostat with over temperature protection is a safety device that automatically and safely cuts off the power in the event the preset temperature is exceeded, thus prevents scalding by hot water. Thermostat conserves electricity by cutting-off power supply to the heater once it has reached the preset temperature.
- Incoloy sheathed immersion heating element promotes longer, more efﬁcient performance. Efﬁcient heat transferring design reduces sediments built-up in tank.
- Anode rod protects the inner tank from corrosion by equalizing agressive water reaction. Thus extending the lifespan of Rheem heaters.
- CFC free polyurethane insulation between inner tank and epoxy coated steel jacket provides maximum heat retention and minimize operating after year of service.
- Compliance to international requirement IEC 60335-2-21 and U.L 174. Tested and approved by PSB Corporation.