Benefits of Installing Bennington S630M Multipoint Water Heater
Do you know that Bennington S630M multipoint heaters are only available in the Singapore market? These multipoint water heaters are the 3rd generation of Bennington multipoint heaters which means that they come with advanced innovative features.
As the leading manufacturer of multipoint water heaters and experienced sellers in Singapore, the S630M brand has incorporated innovative modern features and existing proven technologies. This is what makes not only the water heater installation easy but also a unit with maximum performance.
Why Install Bennington S630M Multipoint Heater
- Easy to retune the Manual Reset Thermal Cut-off by yourself whenever you need it.
- The included minimum welding works help this unit to withstand higher water pressure.
- Status indicators make it easier to detect any installation as well as external faults.
- It has a high Japanese water heating element of 8mm rather than the regular 6.6mm.
Energy and Water Saving Features
Technically, Bennington multipoint water heaters have a higher power rating of 4.5kW than 3kW power rating for other ordinary storage water heaters. However, these multipoint water heaters can manage 30 to 40% more energy in comparison to other water heater brands. The reason behind this is that:
One of the cons of a storage water heater is that it demands preheating before you can use it. The preheating time is determined by the power rating and capacity of the storage water heater in question. Ideally, it will take 10 minutes for an Ariston Pro R Slim 30L Storage Water Heater to heat water for usage. In this case, if you are taking 11 minutes to shower, it means you will spend the next 21 minutes consuming energy. This will result in more energy consumed, and worse if you leave the switch on for an extended period of time.
However, when it comes to Bennington S630M, the water heater unit heals you save 25% of energy compared to a typical storage water heater. An advantage of installing a multipoint water heater is you can save time from preheating. Although it has a higher power rating, you will not have to wait for 10 minutes or so.
Furthermore, if you set your multipoint water heater at its maximum power (4.5kW) and spend 10 minutes showering, you will then consume 0.75kWh. Besides, a factor that can affect your water heater’s energy consumption is the temperature you set it on. If it is at a medium power rate, then you can end up saving more energy. Do not forget the multipoint water heaters also only consume energy when it is in use.
Multiple Hot Water Supply
As the name suggests, the Bennington S630M model is designed to supply water to multiple hot water outlets. The central heating unit installed under the sink provides hot water to the various outlets simultaneously. This means that if you install a multipoint water heater instead of a storage water heater, then you could be taking a shower while someone else is in the kitchen using hot water from the same source.
Bennington S630M Review
The Bennington S630M is the leading and the most popular multipoint water heater brand in Singapore for the following reasons:
- It is designed using a nylon industrial-grade polymer tank rather than the traditional copper tank, minimizing heat loss.
- The intelligent LED indicators help show the status of your heater, for instance, the low, medium and upper power button indicates your current power consumption.
- The instant supply of hot water means no preheating time.
- It saves over 25% of your water and electricity consumption compared to other ordinary storage water heaters.
- The use of high-quality Japanese water heating elements results in a more efficient water heating experience.
- The status indicators help detect water heater issues in advance.
- It has a flow sensor that operates using the pressure differential flow switch.
- Thermal cut-off. The auto-reset feature runs at 55 degrees Celsius while the manual reset cut feature runs at 85 degrees Celsius.
Bennington S630M Heater Details
- It is a 100% brand new product with high-quality features and directly from the factory.
- Economical pricing
- It is mainly meant for the Singapore market, which makes delivery relatively faster and easy to exchange.
- It comes with a 1-year warranty.
- Model: Bennington S630M.
- It has a water heater tank capacity of 5L.
- The water heater features include the anti-leak tank and pump.
- Maximum power consumption W is 4.5
- It has a power rating of 4.5KW.
- It has a flow rate of 10/Ltr per min.
- Voltage: 220 to 240 V or 50 to 60 HZ.
Thermal Cut Off / Manual Reset
The thermal cut-off helps control water temperature, which can also contribute to how you can optimize your water heater. In this way, you can enjoy the water at the right temperature and even save energy. The auto-reset feature is automatically set at 55 degrees Celsius while the manual reset cut feature runs at 85 degrees Celsius.
Industrial Grade Material That Can Withstand Higher Pressure
The Bennington S630M is made using a nylon industrial polymer tank that acts as the insulating material, which helps reduce heat loss. This S630M model still features proven German technologies which is one of the reasons why Bennington is a popular brand for multipoint water heaters. It uses the “Pressure Differential Flow Switch,” a technology that also features the bestselling Multipoint water heater, the C600 model, with the following improvements.
8mm Japanese Heating Element
When looking for features to have in a brand-new water heater before purchasing, one of the most impressive features can be in a Bennington S630M model. It utilizes an advanced heating element, the Japanese heating element with a heating capacity of 8mm. This results in instant water heating up such that you do not have to wait for a single minute for the water to heat up. This saves your time as well as saving on power consumption.
One thing you should know about storage water heaters is that their water temperature is determined by the tank’s capacity and heating time. In Multipoint water heaters, the water temperature is determined by the water flow rate and the power setting. The right water temperature for shower water or hand washing is achieved by mixing hot and cold water at the heater’s mixer tap. Instant hot water means saving your time and reducing the overall water bills.
You may definitely look into the top 3 best-selling brands and their products in Singapore, and not see Bennington in the list. However, they offer a multipoint water heater model that is only available in the Singapore market. It is the Bennington S630M model. It has modern features that you will not see in other instant water heaters elsewhere. If you have decided to engage in a water heater installation, do not hesitate to call Water Heater City Singapore. We will be willing to give you our best service and utmost assistance!
Water Heater City Singapore offers complete water heater services for both storage and instant water heater tanks including water heater installation and replacement, and water heater leak. We can provide the supply and installation or replacement of Singapore’s most popular water heater brands like Ariston water heater, Rheem water heater, Joven water heater, 707 water heater, Rubine water heater, and Champs water heater. If required, we are also able to open a false ceiling, patch it back up and paint it to restore it to its original condition. We have over 10 years of experience in the installation of water heaters and have done hundreds of water heater installation cases for landed, condos, and HDB, including complete one-stop installation above false ceilings, plastering and resealing false ceilings. We are a highly recommended Water Heater Services Company in Singapore, with many delighted customers and reviews over the years on Google and Facebook. WhatsApp us at +65 8241 0032 for transparent quotations and honest pricing for all your water heater needs. We also provide fast and efficient service to solve any of your water heater needs!